No Credit Card Required
Communion Together Overview
Axx is hosting a series of Communion messages recorded by pastors and ministers from around Australia.
These Communion messages are for those who want to come together in communion with their family at home when they cannot attend a Church service in person.
Join together with us and celebrate communion together with family, friends or even in a quiet moment of personal reflection.
In Communion Together we read the Word, reflect on Jesus and His sacrifice, pray together for our needs and the needs of others. Join us, in Communion Together.
This is a free service offered by the ministry of Axx
Who is Communion Together for
What you will focus on
Every day around the world millions of believers are coming together for communion. However, sometimes we are unable to join together physically to share communion.
In this series of communion messages ordained ministers and pastors lead us in communion together.
Meet the Pastors and Ministers
Pastor Wayne Swift
- Relationship with God relationship with each other.
- The blood that was shed for our sins.
Pastor Ruth Swift
- Six keys to understanding communion – Romans 8: 31-39.
Pastor Dale Stephenson
- The incredible love of God – He gave his Son.
- Humility in taking communion – we come broken.
- Exceedingly abundantly more…Ephesians 3:20.
Pastor Peter McHugh
- Salvation has come/a new identity – Luke 19:9-10.
- Love one another as Jesus loves us – John 3:16.
- Imitating what the Father is doing – Luke 24:35.
Pastor Arthur Cherrie
- Remember the good things God has done – 1 Samuel 30:6.
- Endured the cross for the joy set before him – Hebrews 12:1-3.
- Personal reflection & examination – 1 Corinthians 11:23-29.
Pastor Warren McMartin
- Living a transformed life – the blessing of communion.
- He took the sin/iniquities of us all – Isaiah 53:6.
- Christ on the cross, the completed work – John 19:28.
Pastor Richard Kobakian
- The life is in the blood – John 6:53-54.
Pastor Helen Kobakian
- You have the power of God in you -Ephesians 1:19-20.
Pastor Phil Shand
- Five benefits of the cross & communion – Psalm 103:2-3.
- Jesus said IT is finished, the work is complete – John 19:28-30.
Pastor Tracey Shand
- We are no longer slaves to sin – Romans 8:15.
- Freedom: F.O.C.U.S – John 8:36.
Pastor Enzo Maisano
- The intimacy of a meal together – Luke 22:14-15.
Pastor Don Gall
- Confidence in the supremacy of Christ -Colossians 1:15-20
- Remembrance of the cross.
Pastor Julie Gall
- Thanksgiving for what he has done – Mark 14:22-25
- The freedom we have been given by Christ – Isaiah 53:3-6.
Pastor Cheryl Forrest
- Looking forward to when Christ comes – Luke 22:14-20.
Pastor Eric Agyeman
- What is remembrance? 1 Corinthians 11:24.
- Praise the Lord for what he has done – Psalm 103:1-5.
- Jesus took our shame and guilt.
Pastor Lucky Ekhator
- A new covenant, a new way forward – Ecclesiastes 3.
Revd. Dr Neville Carr
- Creation was good, then came sin -Genesis 3.
- Christ-like servant leadership – Mark 10:42-45.
- Christian endurance & repentance – Hebrews 12:1-3.
Communion message prayer of forgiveness – 1 Corinthians 11:23-29.
its really amazing to remember this memorial program of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
THE LORD'S SUPPER: THE SOURCE OF MY BEW IDENTITY
The word of God is very powerful and accurate. I used to wake up early in the morning to pray regularly but it came sometime when waking up was difficult and I even missed some of my quiet prayer time periods with the Lord although these wonderful periods were the source of my spiritual strength and creativity. One such morning, after failing to wake up for prayer, I felt very bad and while querying myself about that attitude, I heard the Holy Spirit saying: Weakness! He said you’re weak! Even though you’ve trying your best, your strength is insufficient to meet the demands and achieve victory! I said what shall I do Lord to be strong and overcome? He said you need communion, you need to take in my body and drink my blood to get superior strength and ability to overcome. I was wondering about how to go about doing the Communion service by myself when a few days later while checking the various programs on your website, I discovered Communion Together with Certified Men of GOD administering the service. I knew the Lord was answering me. I quickly went through the whole program, took note of all scriptures and started my own communion service trusting on the Spirit of the Lord to guide me! Afterwards, I shared it with 3 friends of mine who now do it regularly. I thank God our Father, the LORD JESUS CHRIST for instituting this remembrance ceremony recapsulating my entire salvation history and the Holy Spirit who truly leads us in all the TRUTH. I’m grateful to the Pastor’s of Axx and the leadership for actualising the mind the of the Holy Spirit. Thank you very much and may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your family richly. AMEN!
I bless the name of the Lord for asking to Axx to share on the idea of Communion Together. Even though it’s our duty to do it in remembrance, we fail to do it because of the lack of knowledge. I found in these videos, the know how, and the motivation to commit myself in doing it regularly at home and with others.