No Credit Card Required
Communion Together Overview
Axx is hosting a series of Communion messages recorded by pastors and ministers from around Australia.
These Communion messages are for those who want to come together in communion with their family at home when they cannot attend a Church service in person.
Join together with us and celebrate communion together with family, friends or even in a quiet moment of personal reflection.
In Communion Together we read the Word, reflect on Jesus and His sacrifice, pray together for our needs and the needs of others. Join us, in Communion Together.
This is a free service offered by the ministry of Axx
Who is Communion Together for
What you will focus on
Every day around the world millions of believers are coming together for communion. However, sometimes we are unable to join together physically to share communion.
In this series of communion messages ordained ministers and pastors lead us in communion together.
Meet the Pastors and Ministers
Pastor Wayne Swift
- Relationship with God relationship with each other.
- The blood that was shed for our sins.
Pastor Ruth Swift
- Six keys to understanding communion – Romans 8: 31-39.
Pastor Dale Stephenson
- The incredible love of God – He gave his Son.
- Humility in taking communion – we come broken.
- Exceedingly abundantly more…Ephesians 3:20.
Pastor Peter McHugh
- Salvation has come/a new identity – Luke 19:9-10.
- Love one another as Jesus loves us – John 3:16.
- Imitating what the Father is doing – Luke 24:35.
Pastor Arthur Cherrie
- Remember the good things God has done – 1 Samuel 30:6.
- Endured the cross for the joy set before him – Hebrews 12:1-3.
- Personal reflection & examination – 1 Corinthians 11:23-29.
Pastor Warren McMartin
- Living a transformed life – the blessing of communion.
- He took the sin/iniquities of us all – Isaiah 53:6.
- Christ on the cross, the completed work – John 19:28.
Pastor Richard Kobakian
- The life is in the blood – John 6:53-54.
Pastor Helen Kobakian
- You have the power of God in you -Ephesians 1:19-20.
Pastor Phil Shand
- Five benefits of the cross & communion – Psalm 103:2-3.
- Jesus said IT is finished, the work is complete – John 19:28-30.
Pastor Tracey Shand
- We are no longer slaves to sin – Romans 8:15.
- Freedom: F.O.C.U.S – John 8:36.
Pastor Enzo Maisano
- The intimacy of a meal together – Luke 22:14-15.
Pastor Don Gall
- Confidence in the supremacy of Christ -Colossians 1:15-20
- Remembrance of the cross.
Pastor Julie Gall
- Thanksgiving for what he has done – Mark 14:22-25
- The freedom we have been given by Christ – Isaiah 53:3-6.
Pastor Cheryl Forrest
- Looking forward to when Christ comes – Luke 22:14-20.
Pastor Eric Agyeman
- What is remembrance? 1 Corinthians 11:24.
- Praise the Lord for what he has done – Psalm 103:1-5.
- Jesus took our shame and guilt.
Pastor Lucky Ekhator
- A new covenant, a new way forward – Ecclesiastes 3.
Revd. Dr Neville Carr
- Creation was good, then came sin -Genesis 3.
- Christ-like servant leadership – Mark 10:42-45.
- Christian endurance & repentance – Hebrews 12:1-3.
Communion message prayer of forgiveness – 1 Corinthians 11:23-29.