My Bible College - Customised
A Place to Grow, Learn and Follow the Call of God
Your Local Church Bible College
The My Bible College – Customised option is for Churches that want to establish their own Local Bible College.
This is a highly effective option that allows the Church to partner with Axx and chooses a variety of options including, courses, Internships, payment structures, student fees and landing pages.
The My Bible College – Customised option includes all the free options as well as additional paid options. Churches can customise the experience and create paid and free options for their congregations as desired.
The Church will pay an agreed setup fee and an affordable annual maintenance fee.
Resourcing ministry high-quality training and discipleship programs that fully support the local Church can be a challenge. So at Axx, we have created the My Bible College – Customised. If you are looking for a way to maximise staff time and reduce training costs then Axx is here to help.
At Axx, we know how hard you’ve worked to build a church culture and create a community that you’re proud to lead. We want to come alongside you and assist you in teaching, equipping and discipling your church. At Axx, our courses are local church friendly and always encourage people to serve, volunteer and build the local church.
My Bible College - Customised Features
What Axx Provides
The My Bible College – Customised includes:
- All free options – 8 Free Courses including Am I Ready for Baptism? and Growing in God.
- Online Bible College, Ministry Training and Theology expertise.
- A fully customisable dedicated Church branded web pages, welcome pages, subdomain (URL) and course information.
- Fully customised setup of dedicated pages and links.
- A fully customised selection of any Axx courses or qualifications.
- Full student support.
- Course administrator access.
- Unlimited student enrolments.
- Personalised Certificates of Completion and Certification.
What the Church Provides
To successfully implement My Bible College the local Church should be prepared to:
- Provide senior leaders images, endorsements, and other Local Church website branding elements.
- Provide a dedicated Bible College administrator for administration and coordination purposes.
- Discuss amongst the leadership how the Bible College will engage with the life of the Church.
- Actively promote My Bible College to the Church.
- Provide links and pages on the local Church website to MY Bible College customised website.
- Graduation events.
My Bible College - Customised is Best Suited For
- Churches desiring an Internship to Leadership pipeline that can be facilitated by church staff.
- Churches preferring to have their own Bible College.
- Churches needing to significantly reduce administrative time and cost associated with Bible College training.
- Churches looking for a new believer or discipleship pathway that can be facilitated by volunteers or busy pastors.
- Churches choosing an affordable training pathway for students and the Church.
- Churches with good IT and web support.