Welcome - Licentiate of Church Planting
What a brilliant decision you have made to enrol in the Licentiate of Church Planting.
It is specifically designed for people in ministry who are seeking to become advanced in their skills to care for people in a godly manner. It is for those who are taking on a leadership role and more responsibility to care for people inside the Church or in a community workplace.
We have created this page to get you off to a flying start with your program of study. So please take a few minutes to read this page and follow the instructions.
Getting the most out of your study
- Take a moment to pray before you start a study session
- Ask God for wisdom, insight and understanding.
- Pause and rewind when you are not sure about what is being said.
- The courses are designed with a lot of information packed into a lesson.
- Take notes.
- This helps greatly with understanding and remembering.
- Give yourself separate time and space to do each lesson.
- Allow 30 mins per lesson, don’t rush.
- Only do 3 lessons per study session.
- If you are unsure about a term or a concept.
- use the E-library to do some research.
- use the community chat rooms to ask a question.
Recommended course order
- Counselling Basics: Part 1 Certified
- How to build basic counselling skills like building rapport, active listening and responding. The theology of the human person is covered.
- Counselling Basics: Part 2 Certified
- How to assist people who are dealing with a range of emotions including anger, anxiety, shame and guilt. You will also learn when to refer people for additional assistance and care.
- Principles of Teamwork: Certified
- The importance of working well in a team within a ministry setting. You will learn how about developing teams, team culture, emotional intelligence theory and how to deliver and receive effective feedback.
- Person & Work of the Holy Spirit Part 1: Certified
- How to understand key theological issues related to the person and the work of the Holy Spirit is vital to all engaged in ministry.
- Person & Work of the Holy Spirit Part 2: Certified
- How to understand key theological aspects of the person and work of the Holy Spirit including the various Pentecostal, Evangelic and Charismatic views and experiences.
- Navigating Team Dynamics
- How to bring change to a team situation and various approaches to effective Christian Leadership.
- Demonstrate reflective practices relevant to being team leaders such as describing their own leadership style, skills and abilities and reflection on ministry case studies and practical experience.
- Understanding Kingdom Ministry: Part 1 Certified
- Learn about the Kingdom of God in the Bible with a special focus on the gospels and the rest of the New Testament as well as some historical understandings and expressions of the Kingdom of God and its relationship to the Church.
- Understanding Kingdom Ministry: Part 2 Certified
- Learn about the Kingdom of God in the Bible with a special focus on servant leadership in relation to the Kingdom of God and its outworking in ministry.
- Church Dynamics and Health
- How to develop a holistic strategy for dynamic church development and health from a Pentecostal perspective. It is designed for those in Christian ministry to assist them to reflect on their own ministry situations.
- Theology of the Church: Part 1 Certified
- How to integrate the development of the church and the theology that has undergirded movements and trends of the global & local church.
- Theology of the Church: Part 2 Certified
- How to look at new and emerging philosophies that are developing in the church today.
- Organisational Management: Certified
- How to be equipped with the skills and knowledge required to create a management strategy and help you manage a ministry team. It will also formulate specific steps to further develop the current management processes of the Christian organisation.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
Our Mission is to Provide Free Bible College Training to Pastors living under Persecution or in Poverty
My Prayer for You
- Click here to begin
- IMPORTANT – Check your email for important information and link (Check your spam as well).
- Log In
- Click on MY DASHBOARD
- Choose your first Course (follow Recommended course order)
- Click Start Course